I’m sure some people think writing a blog is some sort of personal journey to self expression. Some probably think it more akin to self promotion. Well what ever reason it is, I’m back writing again. This time I’ve chosen a new more neutral home.
So what am I going to talk about. OK, I’m a Storage Architect. What the hell is that then? It means I design (or try to design) large scale data storage infrastructures. It doesn’t mean I design big yellow buildings you can use to store all your old furniture or stuff you can’t be bothered to sell or throw away.
So here I am. I hope you will find what I write interesting and worthwhile. I hope I find it worthwhile too….
_uacct = “UA-1104321-2″;
- Netapp: The Inflexibility of Flexvols (10,216)
- Windows Server 2012 (Windows Server “8″) – Storage Spaces (9,669)
- Enterprise Computing: Why Thin Provisioning Is Not The Holy Grail for Utilisation (8,064)
- Comparing iSCSI Targets – Microsoft, StarWind, iSCSI Cake and Kernsafe – Part I (6,029)
- Review: Compellent Storage Center – Part II (5,679)
- Data ONTAP 8.0 – Part III (5,166)
- Why Does Microsoft Hyper-V Not Support NFS? (5,087)
- Windows Server 2012 (Windows Server “8″) – Virtual Fibre Channel (4,546)
- How To: Enable iSNS Server in Windows 2008 (4,545)
- Back to Blogging (4,455)